So finally after a very long wait, all the rumors and leaks, Google finally launched their Google Pixel 4. With a lot of new stuff happening in the smartphone industry everyone was waiting what new Google will bring with its new Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL.
Let’s jump into what pixel 4 and 4XL has to offer :
- Processor : pixel 4 comes with Snapdragon 855 and not with the latest Snapdragon 855+.
- Display : pixel 4 and 4 XL comes with a screen size of 5.7 and 6.3 inch having smooth display up to 60 Hz (Can go upto 90 Hz) refresh rate and OLED screen with ambient EQ.
- Camera : It has a dual-camera set up and 13MP primary + 16MP Telephoto, overall it can take the best photos.
- Battery : Pixel 4 has 2800 mah and Pixel 4 XL has 3700 battery.
- Ram & storage : Both the devices, there are 2 variants available i.e. 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage & 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage.
- security and operating system : Titan M Security Module is installed in pixel 4 along with Android OS with 3 years of security & OS updates.
New features introduced by google
- Project soli, a radar based system will be used in pixel 4 & pixel 4 XL.
- Face unlock feature will be included for the first time.
- No finger print sensor.
- Camera features are also improved.
- Smart Google assistant.
The most notable aspect of pixel 4 & 4 XL will have a 90 Hz display. Which will make common tasks feel smoother.