Are you still using your old stock launcher? Your stock launcher doesn’t have some new features?
Here are some few handpicked amazing launcher which give your smartphone a new makeover , from changing the look and feel with different icons and themes and added new functionality and gestures.
(App size – 2.6 mb)
Lawnchair is an open-source project developed by volunteers. New features are being added regularly… with the promise that Lawnchair will always be FREE and open-source.
• Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
• Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
• Icon Pack support
• Variable Icon Size
• Custom Grid Size
• Dock Customization
• Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
• BLUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
• And much more!
2. Poco Launcher 2.0
(App size – 11 mb)
This app is a fast and lightweight launcher designed especially for android smartphones.
- Minimalist design
- Personalization – customized wallpapers, themes, animations, home screen layout and app icons
- Convenient search
- It keeps your apps private by hiding their icons.
- Fast and smooth
Some new features in new version:
- Dark mode.
- You can change the style of notification badges.
- Double tap to lock screen.
3. Nova launcher
(App size – 8.6 mb )
This is old but still it is fast in comparison with some new launchers.
Nova Launcher is a powerful, customizable home screen replacement. It is a cleaner, faster home launcher.
- Custom Icon Themes.
- Customizable App Drawer.
- Night Mode and Dark Theme.
- Backup and Restore.
- Nova is highly optimized, with smooth and snappy animations.
There is also prime version of Nova Launcher avaliable where you can get some extra premium features like :
- Swipe, pinch, double tap, and more gestures.
- Create custom tabs or folders in the app drawer.
- Hide Apps.
- More scrolling effects, unread counts, and others.
(App size – 0.98 mb)
The best thing about this launcher is the size of this launcher. It is less than 1Mb .Its all features are free and open source and it supports android 5.0 and above.
- Search bar at the bottom.
- Wallpaper based theme selection.
- Regular Icon Packs.
- Adaptive Icon Packs, such as my Google Icons.
- Icon Shape selection on Android 8.0.