Hima Das is a slap in the face of all the people who support guys over girls…
From PT Usha, Mary Kom, Sania Mirza, Sania nehwal to Dangal Girls women are proving themselves in sports and have set a high benchmark.
But there’s this one question which keeps on popping in my mind 🤔
Why are the women targeted for gender bias question in interviews or any talk shows all the time?
Why do we not ask the men, about settling down or starting a family?
I think it’s high time now..
We should start supporting both men and women in sports equally.
Now getting back to Hima Das and her victories🙈
Hima Das referred to as ‘Golden Girl’ and ‘Dhing Express’, has made history by becoming the first Indian athlete to win gold medal at the world level.
Just a fact: Hima started off with football and rest is history😂😂
This golden girl has nailed this month and made it “Golden Month of July” for us Indians
Let’s have a look at her victories of the month:
- July 2, 2019: She bagged 200m Gold in Poznan Athletics Grand Prix in Poland, with a time of 23.65s.
- July 7, 2019: She bagged 200m gold at the Kutno Athletics Meet, al in Poland only, with a time of 23.97s.
- July 13, 2019: She bagged 200m gold at the Kladno Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic, with a time of 23.43s.
- July 17, 2019: She also bagged the gold medal in the 200m race in Tabor Athletics Meet, in the Czech Republic with a time of 23.25s.
- 20 July, 2019: She bagged to her 5th gold in her 400-meter race in Nove Mesto, Czech Republic with 52.09s.
Even India’s Golden Girl, Sprinter Hima Das Joined hands with Adidas now.
To Das we can just say “You Go Girl”
We are proud to have you
– From your die heart fan😉