Successful entrepreneurs: To be successful it requires hard work and dedication. It’s almost impossible to see success without failing a couple of times. It’s important to have motivation and inspiration.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and other top CEOs and entrepreneurs serve as a role model for the young aspirants of our nation. The reason being is that their words encompass some of their knowledge that has been gained . While their businesses and luxury lifestyles validates their words. Let their words be the inspiration to see it through to the end. Without motivation, one can never be successful.
Talking about the traits an entrepreneur must have, we end up having numerous points which are discussed below -:
● BE FEARLESS: Being fearless in the pursuit of what put puts our soul on fire is the biggest thing we can do.
● CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Give yourself new targets, experience hurdles and try conquering them via putting lots of hard work.
● NEVER STOP TRYING: “if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” The quote shows that the failures are the pillars to success.
● BOUNDARIES DON’T EXIST: Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
●MAKE MISTAKES : You don’t learn to walk by following highs. You learn by doing and falling over. Experience comes from bad experiences.
●TIRELESS EFFORTS : If you want to be an entrepreneur, it’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle. It defines you. Forget about vacations, about going home at 6 pm – last thing at night you’ll send emails, first thing in the morning you’ll read emails, and you wake up in the middle of the night. But it’s hugely rewarding as you’re fulfilling something for yourself.”
● BUILD YOUR OWN EMPIRE : Some start with a large amount of capital, some have great mentors guiding the path and the others have vast amounts of technical knowledge about their niche. Whatever advantage they may have they all start at the same place, the bottom Start with nothing and build. That’s what entrepreneurs do, they build.
● FOLLOW YOUR
● TIMELY ACTION : It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
● OPTIMISTIC VISIONARIES: Entrepreneurs are great visionaries. They convert the plans into realities.
● CRITICAL THINKING : An entrepreneur must be his own critic. There should be a keen observation of various aspects of an idea so it can be perfected before implementation A lot of future effort can be saved if an idea is critically
● Practical skills : These skills are required at the stage of idea implementation and management of the enterprise. An entrepreneur must be able to plan and organize goals and tasks. There should be effective decision-making and critical monitoring at various stages of the process. Everyone plays a role in the professional arena. That is why visionaries are called dreamers, workers, supporters, executives, starters, and entrepreneurs.
Some mistakes we commit which we have to take care of -:
- becoming a founder because it’s cool to be a founder
- not having enough good mentors
- not reading or learning about entrepreneurship (like any other skill, there are things you can learn and read about and avoid 100s of mistakes / for starters read startup Playbook by Sam Altman
- not discussing equity with co-founders early on
- not confronting the major issues that might occur with founders or initial employees / have tough discussions early on
- thinking that entrepreneurship is fun (take the opposite of fun / multiply it by 1000 / that’s entrepreneurship) / it’s difficult but completely worth it / there are fun days though but to call it overall fun is the opposite of what it’s definition is
Be aware of the darker sides as well.